|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for HR Intern at IBM – International Business Machines
HR Partner Intern
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: 2021 Andela Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme|
- You need to have the capability to influence and gain credibility with managers that you may support, build relationships and their trust.
- You are resilient and self-sufficient. You are trained in the area of HR, able to provide effective advice on all matters of the employee life cycle and are comfortable working at the operational level.
- You’ll have access to all content, processes, training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from members of the HR team in the organization and will have an opportunity to work in many different areas.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree
|APPLY ALSO: Social Media Intern at British Council|
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Assist in the day to day Operations
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Assisting in the planning events
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise: