|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels & Suites and a member of the Chagoury Group that provides full-time facility related services for clients including building maintenance, custodial services, mailroom operations, shipping, receiving, and administrative support services.
The company is lead by seasoned engineers with years of experience in construction, maintenance, and innovation. The company’s major offices are located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the position below at Eko Maintenance Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Distribution Executive at The Workforce Group|
- Conduct legal research for pending dossiers or in connection with new regulatory provisions.
- Review employee contract
- Manage office supplies stock and placing orders
- Prepare regular financial and administrative reports
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Process employee data, and update company policies
- Assist with assigned projects
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience in HR/Admin duties
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in Law
- Must have completed the one-year National Youth Service Program
- Good computer literacy
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Good written and spoken English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.