|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of the Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30-megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock for the gas generators.
FMN offers equal employment opportunities and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at UNICEF|
- To further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) performance by facilitating adherence to health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment.
- Design, implement and communicate HSE management system to meet OHSAS ISO 45001: 2018 requirement and ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- Prioritize and provide advice in a timely manner on OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Develop programs and plans to achieve OHS objectives.
- Develop, implement, execute management strategies to prevent workplace injuries, and environmental incidences and achieve the annual target set by management for HSE performance.
- Supervise the plant’s Health, Safety, and Environment program and Facilitate internal audits of the safety management systems.
- Promote HSE practice to ensure staff compliance with health, environmental, and safety rules and regulations.
- Review all safety rules on a regular basis and, where necessary, recommend suitable changes.
- Investigate all accidents and damage to Plant property, identify root causes and recommend actions to prevent re-occurrence
- conduct routine drills to test emergency preparedness for all likely emergency scenarios.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at Coca-Cola|