|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Sunrose Consulting
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organizations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organizational development, policy and procedure development.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Human Resources Officer at Sunrose Consulting
Human Resources Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Development Officer at Oilpro Oilfield Services|
Our client is a major force in the interiors and furniture sector of the Nigerian economy with a first class reputation for top of the range products. Its wide client base ranges from multinationals to individuals and expatriates. Building on recent significant success, it has an ambition to lead the continent in furniture making. These ambitious growth targets will strengthen the team through the appointment of a Human Resources Officer.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide support in all human resource functions. These include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place.
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations.
- Identify training and development opportunities.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures.
- Provide basic counselling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans.
- Provide staff orientations.
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Investigate causes for staff absences and recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule, organize and conduct interviews.
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
|APPLY ALSO: Facility Manager at the Lagos Office of the Korea Embassy|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A University Degree or HND
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in human resources administration
- Good knowledge of human resources administration
- Good knowledge of performance review methods and techniques
- Good knowledge of staff training, development and recognition
- Ability to delegate, mentor and coach
- An understanding of relevant HR legislation, policies and procedures
- Good supervisory skills
- Good team building skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Basic counselling skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Human Resources Officer at Sunrose Consulting” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.