Website Aspire Power Solutions
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Develop and analyze functional specifications
- Design efficient IT systems and processes to meet business and technology needs.
- Collaborate with developers to build and implement technology solutions.
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile the needs of different teams.
- Gather feedback from end-users about system performance.
- Educate team on computer security procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Manage work tools inventory for the company.
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g installation, configuration, and upgrade of hardware and software components).
- Provide advice and technical training; identify and communicate information technology best practices.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Analyze IT requirements and provide recommendations on the use of IT; perform test and evaluation of new technologies.
- Budget planning for the implementation of defined IT measures.
- Coordinate with other departments and project managers to ensure all IT projects are executed appropriately.
- Supervise and carry out provisioning of new user accounts, profiles and handle password issues. This also includes de-provisioning of the same.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Eko Maintenance Limited|
- At least 2 years of proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred.
- Good knowledge of IT security, software architecture, and project management
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Understanding of business practices.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work in a distributed and remote team.
- Good communication, technical writing, and organization skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App