Website Worldlink Insurance Brokers Nigeria Ltd
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
- Discussing and assessing clients current and future insurance cover
- Researching insurance policies and products
- Arranging insurance covers for clients with the insurance provider
- Negotiating policy terms and cost with insurance providers
- Collecting insurance premiums
- Preparing reports for insurance underwriters
- Advising clients on making claims on their policies
- Renewing or amending existing policies for clients
- Complying with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Processing and analyzing data to support the business objectives
- Participate in meetings, internally and externally
- Rendering statutory returns to NAICOM and other regulators.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- An Advanced professional or at least 5 years of experience in the field of insurance underwriting.
- You must have a first degree from any reputable institution.
|APPLY ALSO: Content writer/digital marketer at Broadshift Technologies Limited|
- Technical ability: you should be able to pay close attention to processes and procedures using your technical ability and proficient IT skills to be able to deliver positive outcomes for the company, e.g. processing a claim taking into account policy documents and internal processes to meet the clients and companies’ needs.
- Effectiveness at work: you should possess the ability to work in various ways to achieve results. That is, the ability to work collectively or independently while paying attention to details, appropriate time management, and problem-solving approach to all jobs undertaken.
- Relationship development: you should have the ability to develop and manage positive working relationships through a variety of mediums.
- Governance: You should possess an understanding of the regulatory requirements by working compliantly, including data protecting and treating customers freely. Understanding specific threats to the business that is, ensuring that confidential information is only shared with the relevant people.
- Professionalism: Displaying honesty and integrity and honesty in actions and approach to work and clients demonstrating the principle of utmost good faith. that is, acts honestly when dealing with clients queries, ensuring that they are treated fairly
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Management or a related field
- CIIN certification will be an added advantage.
- Flexibility with time
- Communication and reporting skill