> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Website Dayntee Farms limited
N1,438,458 – N1,946,746 per annum
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Set up effective internal control/audit management system, periodically evaluate the company’s financial governance system and process through a disciplined approach that adds value.
- Ensure excellent compliance of the company financial administration with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as adjudged by our external auditors
- Perform full audit cycle including risk and control managements over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable local and international directives and regulations.
- Review and evaluate the company’s financial information, business and administrative processes through audit of financial transactional statements, reports and making recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes.
- Document the processes, prepare audit findings memorandum reflecting audit’s results and presenting such reports to the management on monthly basis.
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Provide on the job training and coach staff on external rules and internal procedures as well evaluate compliance to audit/control requirements.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion and cost savings measures.
- Participate in preparing and managing external audits that are carried out on behalf of the company.
- Carry-out other functions that may be assigned to you by management from time-to-time in attainment of the department goals
Key Performance Indicators
- Financial target
- Annualized profitability margin
- Budgeted EBITDA Margin
- Satisfactory rating in managerial functions viz-a-viz;
- Good administration and quality compliance
- Proper prioritization of tasks, delegation of functions and clear communication of goals
- Adherence to personnel policies on staff management (attendance, employee onboarding)
- Excellence in staff development (mentoring and training of reporting employees)
- Good business and asset management (setting and achieving production and financial targets, adherence to system control and standards in your section)
- Good change orientation & management
- Satisfactory rating in Critical functions/skills:
- Leadership and people management
- Strategic Planning and Organization
- Critical thinking/ problem-solving skill
- Team -building
- Fiscal discipline
- Strong domain knowledge in accounting, finance and economics of livestock industry and business
- Proficiency in modern accounting and finance productivity tools and software
- Business Analytics skills
- Financial information management and reporting
General Management Competencies/Requirements:
- Strong leadership capability and people management skill
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong decision making/critical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Understanding of manufacturing and business principles
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Proactive self-starter and driven for results
- Assertiveness & tenacity
- Dependability and adaptability
- Good work quality and reliability
- Good cooperation and staff relation
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields
- AACA, ICAN or CIMA certification
- Minimum of 3-5years experience in finance (experience in poultry industry will be advantageous)
#1,438,458 – #1,946,746 per annum
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.