|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana.
We can emphasize the topics most relevant to you and exclude those areas of less value. By designing our sessions in highly interactive forms and including practical real life examples, participants gain a truer understanding and appreciation of the material we are looking to impart.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Inventory Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Rivers | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Dana Group|
- We are looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory.
- Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
- A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities.
- They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
- The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- B.Sc / B.A Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant field
- Proven experience as inventory Officer or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy.
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Service Representative at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.