|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Owens and Xley
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions that ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Inventory Officer at Owens and Xley
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Marketing Specialist at Blueship Limited|
- We are currently looking to hire an experienced and reliable Inventory Officer for our client to monitor and report on the company’s inventories.
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities;
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
|APPLY ALSO: Operation Coordinator at Work Place Centre Limited|
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Inventory Officer at Owens and Xley” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.