> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Website Tarim Agrotrade Investment Limited
N75,000 - N150,000
Investment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Working with clients to identify their unique investment goals.
- Formulating investment strategies based on client goals.
- Issuing client documents, including monthly or yearly portfolio reports.
- Managing client documents for tax reporting.
- Suggesting investment products based on client needs.
- Analyzing various markets and conducting research.
- Making adjustments to client investments over time, such as switching to a lower-risk investment as a client reaches retirement age.
- Communicating openly, consistently, and honestly with clients and always keeping them informed about changes to your investment strategy.
Investment Consultant Requirements:
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related discipline.
- 2–8 years’ experience in a finance position.
- Expertise in tax financial regulation laws.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident decision-making abilities.
- Analytical mind with good problem-solving skills.