|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. . It is one of the world’s five largest tobacco companies. BAT has a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries.
Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
Operations Skills Development Coordinator
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancies at Hazon Holdings|
Job Number: 34299
Seniority Level: Non-Management
Reports to: IWS Manager
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: Nigeria
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
- BAT Nigeria is looking for an Operations Skills Development Coordinator
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The role is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering operation learning systems and interventions to eliminate skill-related losses in line with IWS methodologies and the Education and Training pillar framework.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Jobs at Mespire Limited|
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Lead factory training team comprising of operations skill officer, and technical specialists to deliver all education and training CBA’s (Current Best Approach) and eliminate organizational skill-related losses.
- Activate, drive and coordinate Education & Training pillar work process and CBA’s to eliminate skill-related losses across the factory
- Own, drive, and improve the Skills Needs Assessment (SNA) work process for the factory
- Ensure Global Skill Matrix is up to date and relevant to deliver the current business need. Collaborate with regional E&T (Education and Training) pillar team when changes are required
- Develop and drive the target organizational learning culture based on IWS principles (Learn-Do-Teach)
- Own and manage the Factory integrated training calendar. Ensure development outcomes from talent reviews, for each BAT FTE, and outcomes from SNA’s are integrated into the design of this training calendar
- Participate in and implement projects launched for establishment and development of skills
- Planning and coordinating manufacturing activities such as team cascades and team building events.
- To implement the manufacturing communication & visuals strategy.
- Local & regional reporting of Education & Training (ET) pillar performance metrics
- Design and implement training curriculum for all roles in the factory, as well as a trainer qualification system
- Design, implement and monitor the quality of training execution across the plant
- Build and manage training repository in line with IWS Phase 1 requirements
- Own and manage learning facilities, systems, and tools. Drive active utilization and continuous improvement of learning facilities
- Network with institutions outside the company to keep up with and implement the latest developments in the field of Learning
- Work with Human Resources Talent team to implement projects launched for establishment and development of skills
|APPLY ALSO: Career Opportunities at Clayfields and Harrow Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with National Youth Service Corps completed
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing or HR experience, ideally in FMCG sector
- Strong ambiguity management
- Excellent strategy & planning skills
- Diagnostic and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Influencing skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Power BI analytics proficiency would also be an added advantage