|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
The PwC Professional focuses on five attributes: Whole leadership, Business acumen, Technical capabilities, Global acumen, and Relationships.
PwC is inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job Opening at Standard Chartered Bank|
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
|APPLY ALSO: Entry Level Job at PepsiCo, Inc.|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Accounting with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division
- ICAN/ACCA qualified or at the final stage
- At least 1 year relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%