|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Website United Nigeria Airline
Private Airlines Services Ltd (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opening at United Nigeria Airline
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND
- Location: Abuja, Delta, Enugu, Imo, Lagos, Rivers | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Mobile developer at Vomoz Technologies Ltd|
- Call for and supervise fueling of aircrafts.
- Receive aircraft and document all flight movement information.
- Call for and supervise cleaning of aircraft.
- Management of all flight turnaround activities on the ramp.
- Call for and supervise catering supply/loading.
- Call for flights boarding.
- Supervise baggage identification at the foot of the aircraft.
- Boarding of passengers on to the aircraft.
- Obtain and keep flight movement records and other relevant flight operations information electronically.
- Ensure necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area.
- Ensure adherence to airport safety and aircraft regulations around the aircraft during boarding and report any anomalies.
- Conferring with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities with other departments.
- Maintains communications with operations control (OCC), check in and boarding to ensure on time departures.
|APPLY ALSO: Marketer at Diamondhill|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND Minimum with at least 3-5 years’ experience in similar positions or roles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office especially is key.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive in dealing with situations to avoid problems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High level of accountability.
- Good understanding of ground airport operations.
- Impeccable integrity is key.