|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Egbin Power Plc
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Egbin Power Plc is embedded in the fabric of the community, teeming with dynamic, hardworking people and multiple cultural expressions. Read more… Egbin Power Plant
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Openings at Egbin Power Plc
Human Resources Advisor
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Jobs at The Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria (IAMN)|
- Assist with the general operations within the HR department, such as implementation and monitoring of HR Operation strategies; employee experience, and employee engagement.
- Develop interventions for the implementation of HR strategies.
- Drive company culture through various initiatives to build and sustain a community
- Deploying initiatives geared towards rewards, recognition, and general employee motivation
- Process and channel employees’ requests to the appropriate functions
- Liaise with all the sections within the HR department on HR process issues
- Assist with the development of interventions for the implementation of HR strategies.
- Participate in disciplinary processes as defined in HR policy.
- Assist in handling staff record management
- Assist in the development of company policies and procedures
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Participate in the implementation of effective onboarding plans for new hires
- Process and channel employees’ requests to the appropriate functions e.g., grievances, loan requests, etc.
- Responsible for leave management such as collating, preparing, and maintaining the HR staff leave schedule for the department and company.
- Assist employee relations with exit interviews and propose recommendations to optimize staff retention
- Develop surveys, implement, and analyze survey results.
- Assist in the processing of staff HMO requests
- Awareness, understanding, and application of Quality & HSE policies on assigned jobs
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head, HR Operations.
|APPLY ALSO: Career Opportunities at Jemi Neil Consulting|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Professional qualification in HR e.g., Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Three (3) years relevant experience in an HR generalist role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge and understanding of key HR process areas and their linkages.
- Sound knowledge of relevant applications to support HR operations
- Good administration and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Good business writing skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and influencing skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.