|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Synapse Services
Synapse Services is a “Center for Psychological Medicine”, based within the Abuja metropolis, that specializes in the provision of psychological and counseling services, inpatient facilities/treatment, and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client-focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
Operations & Store Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Store Officer at JMG Limited|
- Procurement: Process purchase requisitions/orders within purchasing Period.
- Work with the Store Officer to create a re-order level for purchases
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports, and price-lists
- Work with the admin department to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages, and insurance
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ previous work experience as an operation and/or Procurement officer preferably in a health care sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science or any related discipline
- Certifications in HSE or Procurement and Supply Management
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Development Manager at Bolt|