|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Website The Place
The Place restaurant-bar-nightclub-hotel with three locations in Lekki, Victoria Island and GRA Ikeja all in Lagos, has over time established itself as one which has survived and isn’t going anywhere but up. At the Place there is something for everyone.
We are a company that believes in creating a better everyday life. We exist to satisfy the changing taste and expectations of consumers as we best understand and satisfy the food and pleasure need of customers.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Openings at The Place
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Customer Care Assistant
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Service/Front Desk Officer at South Port Limos & Car Rentals|
- Handling enquiries/ issues from customers over the phone
- Daily compilations of shift and CCTV reports across all outlets
- Daily compilations of customer feedback (hard & electronic copy) across all outlets
- Daily compilations of google feedback, Instagram and Jumia review across all outlets
- Daily compilation of proposed new locations suggested by customers across all outlets
- Compilations and consolidation of customer feedback
- Compilations of number of staff complaints across all outlets
- Management of WhatsApp enquiries and issues across all outlets
- Management of all customer database across all outlets
- Daily compilation of defective issue log across all outlets
- Management of our company’s website
- Management of our customer service website
- Management of our google review website
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at IITA – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Educational background – OND/HND
- Good use of microsoft office/ ability to accurately key information in database
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Exceptional communication and persuasive skill