|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website ASA Advance Tech Limited
ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors
Our company is being consulted by Israeli ex-military high-ranked officers who built their experience and security knowledge during years of rigorous army training, and who completed years of service in the Israeli Government VIP Protection Unit. Our company is the first choice of many security-conscious organizations, businessmen, and high-profile figures.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opportunities at ASA Advance Tech Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Openings at Ascentech Services Limited|
- Performing market research and Identifying potential customers.
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arrange meetings with the objective to present the company and its services.
- Working with the company sales policy to achieve sales targets.
- Developing and performing effective and professional presentation and sales of the company security products to targeted potential customers
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness.
- Negotiating price, costs and necessary specification with clients and colleagues.
- Record keeping of sales progress and information.
- record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Key Account Management- ensuring timely renewals and excellent relationship management
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- Giving future (anticipated) buying trends back to the managers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.A. / B.Sc. Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Social Sciences and other related discipline.
- Graduate in Marketing, Social Sciences other related discipline.
- Proven sales experience preferably in the sales of Security guards services.
- Track record of over-achieving quota and B2B/outside sales experience.
- Strong communication, good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and product management.
- Self-motivation and personal drive.
- Proven, verifiable sales track record in security background and FMCG background.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage
|APPLY ALSO: Investment Officer at International Finance Corporation (IFC)|
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role Preferably in the Security industry.
- Extrovert personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications, enhanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines in a hectic sales environment.