|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behaviors-from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV-by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behavior change (SBC).
The goal of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviors and five provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opportunities at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
Administrative Assistant II
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at United Bank for Africa (UBA)|
The Administrative Assistant II will be responsible for assisting the Senior Administrative Officer II and other members of the administrative team with day-to-day tasks related to project administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to the general duties described above. Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Support the admin team with the implementation of procurement processes and procedures and processing vendor and invoices;
- Assist with logistics arrangements for international staff/visitors;
- Ensure that the assets that are issued to staff are authorized, recorded and necessary paper work exists as per the office/USAID policy.
- Assist with logistics for conferences, local travel, workshops and other activities;
- Manage staff monthly call credit and internet payments;
- Support the team with basic asset/inventory management;
- Support in the staff HMO registration and payment;
- Support the admin team in updating and managing vendor contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Assist with the management of project vehicles and drivers. Ensure drivers comply with safety rules and defensive driving techniques and reports;
- Ensure procurement of goods and services for the project are done according to USAID and institutional rules and regulations.
- Together with relevant staff ensure that travel & logistics, welfare and support needs of visiting guests to Nigeria and expatriates are met;
- Support in the maintenance and management of physical office space and project vehicles; including environmental cleaning, local transportation, maintenance of office equipment and appliances and meeting staff office needs;
- Prepare relevant administrative reports when needed;
- Other duties as identified by supervisor.
|APPLY ALSO: Project Manager/Scrum Master at FinCode|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 4 years experience working with donor-funded projects in administrative and procurement related tasks
- Working experience with USAID funded project is an added advantage
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment.
Qualified females are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opportunities at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria” should send PDF copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by CoB Friday 03 December 2021. The subject of the email should be the job title and location e.g. ‘Finance Officer 1 – Abuja’