|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Website The Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opportunities at the Concept Group
Digital Marketing Executive
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Service Intern at Microsoft|
- Plan and oversee the execution of all aspects of our digital marketing department including our SEO/SEM,
- Marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure, report and evaluate all relevant metrics (performance, website traffic, service quotas, target audience psychographics, behavioural patterns as well as customer engagement and retention) of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify the latest trends, insights and technologies affecting our industry to optimize spend and performance
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Brainstorm and implement new and creative growth strategies, providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Assist with overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, best practices, website analytics tools, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.