|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available role at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company.
Channel Execution Senior Manager – IC
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Assistant Accountant at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria|
- The role is required to solve complex business issues which involve multi brand, multi geographies and the full value chain.
- The role requires a deep subject matter expertise with sound understanding of system value drivers as well as proven analytical acumen at an advanced level.
- The role requires exceptional information analysis as well as situational analysis to drive well-reasoned timely decision making.
- Development of alternative RTM solutions for immediate consumption channels across geographies- rural, semi-urban, urban
- Critical in-depth analysis of shopper insights to influence consumer behaviors at consumption points.
- Accurately apply internal and external (market, category, state, country level) data to expand the company’s market share within the channel.
- Engaging bottlers with a focus on bias for execution excellence ensuring optimal availability and activations at points of purchase.
- Investment analysis to optimize ROI for commercial initiatives.
- Deliver higher ROI on our Cold drink investments and ensure that we are driving productivity gains.
- Lead the execution and evolution of all commercial parameters including RED, CDE, SFA, RTM
- Ensure cold space expansion across the franchise in line with the business strategic objectives
- Provide thought leadership for channel PICOS development and execution in line with strategy
- All commercial areas will require ongoing innovation in processes and tools. Specifically for this role, the individual will need to be intellectually curious and willing to try and then scale new thinking around concepts like PICOS, RED, CDE, RTM .
- As the OU extends into more categories and is segmenting its approach to more detailed sub-channel level, finding suitable ways of managing this complexity will be key for this role.
The incumbent is expected to own all channel initiatives ensuring the channel plays key roles in line with the AFRICA strategy:
- Leverage Technology to modernize our presence across IC channels so as to build competitive advantage working with Commercial Execution Lead.
- The position is responsible for defining and implementing new processes and commercial solutions to address complex business needs in terms on cooler models, procurement, placement, tracking and process improvement, to ensure the company maintains its expansion/growth.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Promoter at Ascentech Services Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a University Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior commercial / franchise operations experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to work across cultures, and multiple functions
- Strong, proven self starter with superior leadership skills and capabilities.
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams to align resources towards a common goal, leveraging best-in-class approaches and methodologies; ability to effectively interact and influence various levels of management across the system.
- Ability to create and pitch business plans to meet the systems strategic objectives
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Sound understanding of commercial concepts and practices. .
- Proven project management capabilities.
- Superior analytical capabilities.