|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Meta is the parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram. Facebook is a corporation and online social networking service headquartered in Menlo Park, California, in the United States. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg with his Harvard College roommates and fellow students Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
At Facebook, we help care for our people so they can focus on our mission of bringing the world closer together. Through Life@ Facebook, our holistic approach to benefits, we make sure you and your loved ones have the resources you need to thrive. We offer a wide range of benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community and time away.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancies at Meta
Market Specialist, Nigeria, WhatsApp
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Entry Jobs at Owens and Xley Consults|
- WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 2 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere.
- WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas – making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It’s a simple and secure way to share your favourite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world. WhatsApp Customer Operations’ mission is to make each user feel like WhatsApp was made for them.
- WhatsApp Customer Operations’ focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for WhatsApp users.
- Core Operations: Effectively manage all service channels for your market by monitoring market specifics queues and ensure that all user inquires are handled in a timely manner
- Liaise closely with our vendors to ensure all operational KPIs and quality standards are meet and exceed targets while working collaboratively to improve processes and tools
- Collaborate with partners in Product, Analytics, and Research to improve our processes and tools
- Foster an environment of collaboration and build relationships with stakeholders to contribute to company priorities
- Market Insights: Use market specific knowledge, signals, and insights to identify and develop scalable solutions to improve the experience for our users
- Leverage various channels to flag and escalate user sentiment on our product to the appropriate cross-functional partners to drive product impact
- Provide in-depth market summaries, inclusive of narratives that focus on trends, events, and improvement suggestions
- Risk Mitigation: Own and manage the risk of any critical events for your region
- Create local risk mitigation strategies in partnership with cross-functional teams for local events.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Development Officer at Stanbic IBTC|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a customer support or operations role
- Proficient in English and Hausa
- Strategic thinker with analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Clear communication with experience structuring and delivering presentations to an executive level
- Experience working with global stakeholders.
Strategic Partner Manager, Communities
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job Opening at Dell Nigeria|
- Facebook is seeking to grow its Community Partnerships team with a Strategic Partner Manager for Sub Saharan Africa (SSA) to support a selected group of hand curated community leaders who have built and grown relevant and impactful communities on and offline.
- The Community Partnerships team’s mission is to empower community leaders to start, grow and sustain meaningful communities around the world.
- The team serves community leaders to understand and address their needs in sustaining and strengthening their communities. We succeed when community leaders thrive.
- This person will support a portfolio of community leaders in SSA (with a focus on Nigeria, Kenya & South Africa) through community management and product education strategies. This includes equipping leaders with tools and training to grow and engage their members, facilitating peer-to-peer support and leveraging adoption of Facebook products to develop their communities and have impact on- and offline.
- Through operational rigor and knowledge of their vertical and partner set, this person will also work cross-functionally across different teams to help shape our products, inform strategy on approaches to new partnerships opportunities, and optimize new experiences and processes to ensure our partners are successful.
- Identify key community leaders in Sub Saharan Africa to be our strategic partners and work with Partnerships team to successfully onboard them into our programs
- Support partners to grow, engage and sustain their communities, maximizing their impact on and offline
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with Facebook’s key community partners
- Build and drive partner strategy to support community building on Facebook across the family of apps, with a focus on Facebook Groups
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback and translate it into high quality insights to inform product roadmaps across a variety of product teams
- Recruit for and run early stage product testing of multiple product features amongst a diverse set of community leaders
- Identify growth initiatives, synthesize trends in the ecosystem and couple these with insights from partners
- Partner cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing and Operations teams to advocate for partner needs and build functionality to support and recognize the work of community leaders
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations and communicate these changes strategically to stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to travel internationally, up to 25% of the time with flexibility to work across time zones and influence remote teams
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Acquisition Executive at Jiji|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Extensive experience working in a partner management, business development, strategic partnerships or equivalent function
- BA / B.Sc Degree
- Proven track record of working with community organisations in Sub Saharan Africa
- Experience with Facebook products that can be leveraged to build community
- Experience with community management in building communities and harnessing the power of people coming together
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
- Scrappy, resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact
- Fluency in French
- Experience working with an extensive network with organisations in the tech or start-up ecosystem across Sub Saharan Africa
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.