|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways – In a relatively short time, Qatar Airways has grown to more than 140 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become best in the world.
Our global network currently spans key business and leisure destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, North America and South America, with scheduled flights operating to and from our hub in Doha, capital of the State of Qatar.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancies at Qatar Airways
Airport Services Duty Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Kano, Rivers | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancies at PalmPay Limited|
- In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard.
- You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights.
- You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager.
- You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
- Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations
- Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolutions for complaint handling
- Facilitating ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fueling, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure
|APPLY ALSO: Job Openings at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
- Strong background in Airport or GHA Operations
- Good understanding of Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security Procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA.
- Overall knowledge of airport functions within passenger and baggage handling, weight and balance and dangerous goods regulations.
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Right to live and work in the United States.
Click to Apply