|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional, and local clients and enhancing the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at KPMG
Forensics Officer (Ethics Line Operations)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Marketing Specialist at Blueship Limited|
- Known for being a great place to work, KPMG provides audit, tax, and advisory Services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients.
- It is also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence, and supports our communities.
- KPMG is currently seeking experienced candidates to join our ethics line operations in the forensics team of the firm.
- Functions of this role include quality and risk management review as well as corporate intelligence.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Second Class division from a reputable University
- 2 – 3 years post NYSC relevant experience
- Appetite for learning new skills in a challenging and supportive environment.
- Strong consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- High initiative and leadership.
- Motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism
- Strong skills on Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good digital skills.
|APPLY ALSO: Inventory Officer at Owens and Xley|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at KPMG” should click the APPLY button below. And Send CV to: Aarinade.Adegbite@ng.kpmg.com with “CV for Forensics (Ethics Line Operations)” as the subject of the mail.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.