Website MasterCard Nigeria
MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancy at MasterCard Nigeria
Manager, Technical Account Management
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at Bolt Nigeria|
- Resolves day-to-day technical/operational issues and escalates as appropriate
- Notifies customer accounts of product enhancement releases that changes services or enhances functionalities
- Performs account training and/or retraining functions
- Regularly contacts accounts to check if their support needs are met and no open issues remain
- Improves product offerings by communicating customer feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Identifies customer needs and arranges for training and communication of enhancements
- Ensures customer’s compliance with all MasterCard technology enhancements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrates success in project management, focused on specific technical aspects of customers accounts and implementing technical solutions
- Participated in cross-functional projects within own Country/Region.
|APPLY ALSO: Accounts Officer at Accion MFB Limited|
- Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
- Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App