Website Microsoft Nigeria
Microsoft Nigeria, a branch of the Microsoft Corporation which is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Microsoft Nigeria
Senior Software Engineer – Mixed Reality
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Job Number: 970099
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
In Mixed Reality, people – not devices – are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together – whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of talented engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
In the Mixed Reality Services team, we bring those technologies to a wider range of devices and brings people and things together across virtual and physical spaces We have an opportunity for a passionate and multi-talented Software Engineer to find their next technical and career growth challenge on our team.
- We are developing many new cloud services that leverage AI and machine perception to enable rich, cross-platform Mixed Reality experiences. We’re a growing team of talented engineers putting technology on a human path across all devices. As a member of our team:
- You will work on the delivery of high-quality code components that will power the services, servers, distributed systems and science runtimes on our product.
- You will play multiple, often divergent roles to ensure the success of our newly created engineering team.
- You will work with industry-leading scientists and engineers to bring the latest AI, Machine Learning and Computer Vision capabilities to the cloud.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Engineering.
- Experience building, releasing, and supporting applications or services in a modern programming language using a common application or services stack.
- Proven track record working with Concurrent Programming concepts like asynchronous operations, distributed consensus and parallelism.
- Experience shipping cloud services, networked applications or distributed systems.
- Proven track record of multidisciplinary capabilities.
- Strong Collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience on Computer Vision field or Computer Graphics field preferred but not required.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.