|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website SPIE Oil
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
We are considered by many of our customers to be “Expert Hands”, which reflects the technical knowledge and involvement of our teams across all phases of our customer’s assets lifecycle.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at SPIE Oil
Maintenance Project Manager – M / F
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Distribution Manager at Mob Integrated Services|
- We are seeking for Project Manager to join and support the activities of its entity in Nigeria.
- Alongside with the Technical Director, you will be the first point of contact of both your team and the client-side within a face paced environment ensuring the contract’s cost effectiveness in accordance with the strategic decisions.
Assist in Managing the human and equipment resources required to perform contracts:
- Validate the organisation set-up and check rotation programmes.
- Check logistics organisation in collaboration with the logistics team.
- Co-ordinate personnel administration (rotations, clearances, training, etc.).
- Make forward plans for personnel movements, mobilisations and means.
This document is the property of SPIE Nigeria Limited It may not be used, duplicated,transmitted or disclosed without the company’s prior written permission.Lead the team and ensure the deployment of SPIE’s management values.Manage the team’s human resources problems in agreement with the Subsidiary Director.
- Ensure the implementation of the HR development scheme (EPICEA, CEDRE,
- Hold meeting with the Contract Site Representative, and then reassess the skills and performance levels of the personnel and take the necessary actions for their development (training, mentoring, coaching, etc.).
Promote the mobility of your personnel.
- Participate in the process of recruiting members of your team (expatriates and
- Take part in the annual salary increase and annual bonus review process.
Assist in ensuring contract cost-effectiveness:
- Checks and monitors the progress of expenditures.
Manages contract risks and is responsible for ensuring compliance with thecontract clauses between the parties.
- Formalizes and transmits internal feedback.
|APPLY ALSO: Maintenance Coordinator at British American Tobacco|
Assist in ensuring that contract aims defined with the customer and its line management are achieved:
- Takes care of internal communication on performance.
Recovers information from Project Manager and support functions, and then draws up periodic and specific activity reports (HSE, personnel movements, reliability, etc.).
- Set up the necessary corrective actions to achieve specified objectives, in
collaboration with the relevant teams.
- Makes sure that local actions are in line with corporate objectives
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 to 15 years + experience in Oil & Gas or other industry and knowledge of maintenance and project management.
- Proven and demonstrated experience in all areas related to project management on contractual, technical and profit & loss aspects
- You will be expected to quickly adapt to a project within the Sub Saharan Business Unit, get used to people working in the project, situations, and be ready to resolve issues whenever they occur.
- You need to be a good team player, supervisor, and superb co-worker. As a project manager you will have to deal with many challenges, and need to be prepared to solve every problem all the time.
- If you believe that you are a good team player and you are a go-getter, the Project manager role is ideal for you.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.