|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Pagatech Limited
Pagatech is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money.
It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Junior Reconciliation Officer at Pagatech Limited
Junior Reconciliation Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Sector: Consumer Finance
Career Level: Entry Level
Reports To: Finance Operations Manager
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Project Officer at JMG|
- The Junior Reconciliation Officer will provide support to department activities with specific responsibility for the processing, recording, updating and reconciling financial information.
- The Officer will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail.
- This role will utilize good teamwork, strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success.
- Perform POS/bank reconciliations, analyze, investigate and resolve variances and reconciling items.
- Review and reconcile third party and Pagatech transactions to ensure accurate billing in a timely manner.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with financial legal requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently manage resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner.
- Assisting with month-end and year-end tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of a 2:1 (Preferably in Finance / Accounting)
- At least 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience in demonstrable experience.
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially WORD and EXCEL
- Attention to details
- Speed and accuracy
- Task ownership
- Ability to learn fast.
- Communication skills
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
|APPLY ALSO: Cashier at Compovine Technologies|
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Detail oriented
- Good team player