Website Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom.
As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible and socially relevant.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Access Bank Plc
Head of Information Technology
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Digital Marketing Specialist at Access Bank|
- As the Head of Technology for the biggest consumer lending business in Africa, you will be responsible for establishing the technical vision and leading the company’s technological development.
- Develop strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services. Define company standards for systems, equipment, and software.
- You will have a wide and deep breadth of knowledge and be able to hire, inspire and nurture and high-quality technical team.
- Your knowledge and skills will include but not be limited to; Cloud, Banking, Finance, Fintech, Payments, Lending, Cards, APIs, Savings, Partnerships, Data, Android, iOS, USSD, Core Banking, Strategy, Hiring, Security, Scalability, Localization, AWS, Azure, GCP, Analytics, DevOps.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.