|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Job at First Bank of Nigeria.
Unit Head, Segment & Value Propositions
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at Chevron Nigeria|
- Drive the customer segments strategy and set strategic objectives per customer segment.
- Ensure all customer solutions and offers are proposition-led with wealth as a core component, leveraging First Bank’s credentials and capabilities, coupled with a level of service superior to competitors, to create a sustainable, differentiated, competitive position.
- Identify the ideal customer mix/shape to deliver the customer segments strategic plan.
- Manage profit & loss financials at customer level, and all critical Key Value Drivers (KVDs) associated with segment performance including segment profitability.
- Drive cross-functional engagement to ensure customer centricity (horizontal alignment).
- Ensure maximized penetration into customer segments to maximize acquisition, retention, cross sell ratios and revenue per customer.
- Design and monitor the delivery of a world-class strategy for customer on-boarding, retention and attrition management.
- Take active custody of customer satisfaction scores and requisite action plans
- Timely proposition design/development for all the key customer segments (existing and new), with tailored products, service, marketing and distribution elements to match the needs of each customer segment
- Carry out customer behavioral analyses to understand response and purchase patterns, as well as channel preference.
- Drive the development of customer journey maps, lifecycles/life-stages and personas for each customer segment.
- Conduct market research, customer research and market test experiments to ensure the delivery of world-class customer propositions
- Maintain up-to date market data including market share statistics per segment and competitive positioning.
- Monitor an active customer database and devise strategies to remediate this as required.
- Monitor customer churn for each segment and implement strategies to remediate this as required.
- Employ decision analytics in designing customer propositions and contact programs.
- Analyze and create a business case for proposed micro segments identified by the analytics team.
- Ensures all customer solutions and offers are proposition-led and in line with FirstBank’s defined service levels.
- Oversees the identification of opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships, across all business units, and increase their profitability through improved targeting, best-in-class product/services, motivated sales force, and appropriate channel strategies.
- Determine the need and monitor our competitive position through market research, data analysis and feedback from customer insight & analytics and the customer experience team, and analyse information gathered to develop strategies that increase the customer base and our share of wallet, improve retention and grow market share.
- Drives the segments strategy, from a customer experience perspective, for the retail, commercial and corporate banking functions and set strategic objectives per customer segment.
- Creates strategies needed to meet target NPS for FirstBank.
- Lead and provide thought leadership in the development and implementation of new business development strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Supervise the development and management of loyalty and retention campaigns profitably with a view to enhancing the bank’s products uptake, usage and customers’ retention.
- Work with internal teams (e.g. product, operations, finance, IT) to drive development of technology and processes to deliver unique partnerships
- Negotiate complex partner and product integrations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience .
- Experience with relationship management, e-business products and processes and sales.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited|
Key Competency Requirements:
- Customer Value management
- Project management
- FirstBank’s products and Services
- Industry knowledge
- Relationship Management
- E-Business products knowledge
- General Banking products knowledge
Skill / Competencies:
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative Skills
- Problem solving ability
- Presentation Skills.
- Stakeholder Management
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills.
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.