|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, was incorporated in 1946. In June 1949, the company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off its Lagos Brewery bottling lines.
This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of the most modern brew house in the country. In 1957, the company commissioned its second brewery in Aba. Kaduna Brewery was commissioned in 1963 while Ibadan Brewery came on stream in 1982. In 1993, the company acquired its fifth brewery in Enugu.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Nigerian Breweries (NB Plc)
Data Quality & Governance Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Service Officer at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited|
- Do you have an aspiration to embark on a career in Information Technology? A great opportunity to join the Digital & Technology Function of Nigerian Breweries awaits you.
- Are you interested in providing support services to the D&T teams in a secure and innovative environment?
- If Yes! Then you might just be the person we are looking for to display the IT knowledge for personal development and growth of the business.
- Accelerate the journey of Nigerian Breweries towards becoming a data driven organization
- Through the implementation of structures and initiatives to optimize the quality of corporate/strategic data assets of the business, while. ensuring adherence to Heineken global/industry standards
- Manage the execution of data governance program in line with global data management standards to promote visibility, consistency, non-redundancy, Ownership and accountability for all corporate data assets
- Management of all Corporate Masterdata objects within the support functions data domain (HR, Corporate Affairs, Digital & Technology…)