|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at UNICEF
Information Communication Technology Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)|
Job ID: 541883
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
Categories: Information Communication Technology
Based on the established policies, guidelines, and service level agreements (SLAs), in this position, you will manage, lead and support the ICT functional accountability and internally manage ICT function and externally enhance collaboration and capacity building; improve the delivery of results and knowledge management; build business relationships and foster innovation. This will be done by:
- Manage the ICT function and provide technical and operational support;
- Supervise direct and indirect reports to ensure the implementation of corporate ICT priorities, solutions and services;
- Prepare ICT related plans, budget, set priorities and performance indicators as well as yearend assessment, reviews and reporting;
- Enhance governance, collaboration, build relationships and capacity;
- Assisting in the promotion of creativity and innovative thinking to re-engineer work processes and make the best use of technology within and outside UNICEF;
- Improve the delivery of results within and outside of UNICEF.
|APPLY ALSO: Entry Level Accountant at Finchglow Travels|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An Advanced University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology Management, Business Administration, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in information technology management and business operations in a large international organization and/or corporation.
- Experience in a UN organization would be considered an asset but is not essential for the role.
- Certification and/or proven experience in one of these several ICT technical competencies: ICT Project Management, Business Analysis, Information Security, ICT Audit and Risk Management, Telecommunications, Networks Information Security and Software Engineering and Programming, T4D
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency context is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
|APPLY ALSO: Logistics Officer at DAI|
- Nurtures, Leads and Manages People
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness
- Works Collaboratively with others
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Innovates and Embraces Change
- Thinks and Acts Strategically
- Drives to achieve impactful results
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
- Applying Technical Expertise
- Planning and Organizing.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.