|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Unilever Nigeria Plc
Unilever – We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Unilever Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opportunities at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria|
- The Manufacturing Shift Manager has overall responsibility to drive manufacturing operation to the agreed plan on volume, cost, safety, quality and other KPIs
- To receive chemical and packaging materials.
- To plan making and packing operations on the floor to achieve agreed shift targets in volume, quality, output reliability, cost and safety.
- To organize and control labor (operators, technicians, and contract) for operations in terms of numbers and skills.
- To monitor material consumption and yield and reduce waste level.
- To reduce material variance to the minimum by ensuring optimal usage of chemicals and packaging and accurate record keeping.
- To supervise weekly and monthly stock count and general Fourth Shift transactions.
- To ensure that workers wear their appropriate personal protective clothing and comply with safety, health, and environmental rules
- To drive autonomous maintenance activities on the shop floor
- To support the implementation of best practices such as TPM, HACCP, and all audit recommendations.
- To identify skill gaps and organize training for workers.
- To continuously improve operations by identifying areas for process development.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in FMCG and Managing people
- Experience in supply Chain planning and SAP usage
- Managing & Benchmarking Production Performance
- Implementing and Managing TPM
- Managing Quality
- Delivering & Implementing Factory Change
- Understanding and Implementing factory processing technology
- Understanding Packaging and Packing Machinery Technology
|APPLY ALSO: Project Manager/Scrum Master at FinCode|
- Technical team, quality team, SC, warehouse.
- The nature of this contact involves exchange of information and influencing skills
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Service providers, auditors, legal authorities, labor depts., and municipality.
- The nature of this contact involves exchange of information and influencing skills.