|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Konga Nigeria
Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online mall. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care, and much more.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Konga Nigeria
IT Support Engineer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Openings at Synapse Services|
- We are searching for a talented and smart individual with a passion for the Ecommerce space to function in the capacity of an IT Support Engineer.
- The ideal candidate should be responsible for providing technical support for our business full range technology, including computer systems (hardware and software), network infrastructure, audio visual equipment etc.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for Installations and configurations of computer systems, diagnosing software and hardware faults and solving technical and application problems.
- Installing and configuring client computer systems.
- Meeting with clients to diagnose and repair software, networking, or hardware issues.
- Providing technical support on-site or via remote-access systems.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies and hardware
- Escalating unresolved issues to senior management.
- Monitoring and escalating of all konga.com services
- Management of platform accesses.
- Maintaining good client relations.
- Tracking and managing work records.
- Compiling job reports.
|APPLY ALSO: Spare Part Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any other Technology related field
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a related field (Technology Support). Agency experience is a plus
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting software, hardware and networking issues.
- Willingness to multi-task.