Website SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at the Jobs at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Digital Marketing Specialist at Access Bank|
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the LAN/WLAN Network making sure users can connect and work seamlessly.
- Providing functional and technical support daily to all branches on issues pertaining to Orion database as well as other IT related issues via phone or remotely through.
- Setting a tentative backup and recovery plan for each system while ensuring each user` PC is fully secured.
- Installation of operating systems and configuration of email accounts as well as management of user email accounts/Cyberoam accounts and password management.
- Scheduling system maintenance for all Pc’s in all the four (4) locations in Abuja.
- Making sure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working condition (e.g., switches, routers, scanners, printers, cables etc.).
- Resolving software & hardware issues as well as repairs and maintaining proper documentation of all IT devices at all the branches.
- Keeping log-sheet of network/system/application downtimes and proffer suggestions/solutions.
- Working together with ISP Support engineers whenever there is down time for timely response and communicating resolutions to the IT/ERP Manager.
- Handling of all IT Related issues at all four locations.
- Handling of purchases of IT hardware/software needed within the branches once it’s been approved.
|APPLY ALSO: Purchase-to-Pay Officer at British Council|
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply for this job please visit www.simscareers.com.ng.