|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Dana Group
Dana Group – From its maiden advent in Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing in the mid-80, the Group diversified into bulk importation of Industrial Chemicals, affordable Pharmaceuticals and Surgicals, Commodities, Polyethylenes, Automobiles, Electronics and White Good.
Dana Group is recruiting into the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Interested applicants should pay attention to the details below.
Superintendent Pharmacist (Sales)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Anambra | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Jobs at 9mobile Nigeria|
- Ensuring/monitoring continuous improvement of Sales Activities
- Responsible for the authorization of sales and delivery of finished goods
- Check delivery notes and invoices raised by sales representatives against the customer and goods sold for authorization.
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carrying out regulations as contained in chapter 152 of the pharmacy law.
- To meet customers regularly and take their feedback directly
- Handling of market complaints with QC/QA
- Ensures Good Distribution Practice (GDP) is adhered to
- Oversee the activities of the regulatory unit as it concerns compliance, registration, and renewal of licenses
- Stays abreast of GDP, Pharmacovigilance, and CGMP guidelines regarding product development and compliance.
- Keeping up to date with Dana products and competitors
- Furnishing the management with professional/technical information when required
- Liaising with bodies such as the National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN), Federal and State Ministries of Health.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Manager at Willers Solutions|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years Experience in pharmaceutical sales with at least 1 year in a regulatory role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.