Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
The Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce promoted and initiated a project to create a private, regional banking institution in West Africa. In 1984, Ecopromotions S.A. was incorporated. Its founding shareholders raised seed capital for feasibility studies and the promotional activities leading to the creation of ETI.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at Ecobank Nigeria
Head, Learning and Development
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Profit Center Manager at United Bank for Africa (UBA)|
- To ensure effective and efficient individual and organizational development by building a world class knowledgeable work force through various forms of learning which include on-the-job, formal (classroom), e-learning etc.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Set the budget for Knowledge Management sessions
- To ensure accuracy in budgets developed
- Ensure all planned training and development programmes are kept within budget
- Set the policy and strategic direction for training and development for staff bank wide
- Ensure delivery of excellent training and development programs by internal and external consultants and facilitators
- Monitor and ensure the maximum ROI of any training or development program organized
- Ensure all statutory requirements of Financial Institutions training Centre and other statutory bodies are met
- Curriculum Design of customized interventions
- Working closely with HRBP and leaders across the Bank and having a full understanding of their business and training requirements
- Design a staple curriculum for all employees
- Ensure prompt payments to clients on training programmes organized
- Work with internal and external consultants and facilitators, on the delivery of excellent training and development programs that meet customer expectations
|APPLY ALSO: Accountant at Stresert Services Limited|
- Oversight of training and competence schemes and Academy Talent Programmes to ensure they are regulatory compliant and aligned to the business strategy
- Work with HR Leadership team to shape and implement a broader people strategy
- Engage and influence key senior stakeholders to role model a learning culture and drive people capability across diverse group of colleagues
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in First Degree (MBA, MSC, MA, ML email@example.com Professional Qualifications is compulsory)
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience
- Interpersonal skill
- Leadersothukeveno@gmail.comhip / Supervisory
- Influencing/ negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Learning and knowledge sharing
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Time Management
- Planning and organizational skills
- Familiarity with developing and delivering knowledge sharing programs and with the Bank’s information infrastructure
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
|APPLY ALSO: Market Executive at MasterCard|
Personalities and attributes:
- Proven leadership expertise within a similar Learning and Development role partnering with and influencing key stakeholders to deliver best in class L&D Offering
- Experienced across all aspect of the learning cycle along with a combination of strategic thinking and pragmatic approach to implementation
Any Additional Information:
- Coaching and mentoring qualifications
- Financial services experience
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.