|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Website Enugu State Government
ENUGU STATE, South-East of Nigeria, is one of the thirty-six States constituting the Nigerian Federation. It came into being on August 27, 1991 when the administration of President Ibrahim Babangida finally acquiesced to the long agitations of Waawa people for a State they could truly call their own. Enugu State derives its name from the capital city, ENUGU
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA – PhD
- Location: Enugu | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at Nigerian Breweries (NB Plc)|
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Give outstanding service everytime
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics, Agricultural Extension or other relevant Degree.
- Ph.D. is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of developmental Projects
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and research methodology, including skills in sampling techniques and use of Computer Software for statistical and other relevant applications
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation.
- Fluency in the Local Language is a major advantage
- Experience in World Bank Project an added advantage.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Trainee at Aspire Consulting|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward two (2) copies of their Applications attached with their credentials and (2) Passport Photographs to:
Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
ENADEP Building – 1, Garden Avenue,
The State Focal Person,
World Bank / Development Partners Assisted Project,
Room 4B1, 4th Floor, Abuja Building,
Office of the State Project Coordinator,
11 / 13, Ubosi Street, Behind Fire Service,
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.