Website Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – Finance
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at Carlcare Services|
- Work closely with the Innovation team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Evaluate new products’ financials including RM sourcing, costing and pricing plus market sizes and feasibility of assumed market shares.
- Drive the optimization of financial returns through accurate information and analysis.
- Carry out business case analysis and clearly communicate results.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process and develop financial models and dashboard reports.
- Undertake project-based work for specific strategic business initiatives.
- Coordinate the preparation and control the innovation budget and forecasts and put in place control measures to ensure that costs are kept under approved limits for the unit.
- Produce required monthly and annual reports promptly and accurately.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional Certification is required e.g, ICAN, ACCA
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Recruitments at Living Faith Church|
- Minimum of seven years cognate experience.
- FMCG Background from multinational is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of commerce, product costing and sourcing.
- Excellent knowledge of NPD Processes
- Proficiency in Advanced financial modelling skills in excel and Power BI.
The Person Must:
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills.
- Have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be a team player and open to collaboration.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.