|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Oando Plc
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion, and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies that are leaders in their market.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at Oando Plc
Branding, Events & Sponsorship Senior Analyst II
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: HSE Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc|
- The Branding, Events and Sponsorship Senior Analyst II will provide support to the Corporate Communications Manager in formulating the brand’s short to medium-term strategy and developing and executing marketing plans.
- The Senior Analyst II is responsible for the execution of strategic marketing communication programs specifically branding and corporate advertising.
- The Senior Analyst II will be responsible for the planning, coordination, management and delivery of a full range of events (company owned and sponsored events), seminars, workshops and corporate hospitality for Oando PLC, Oando Energy Resources and any other subsidiaries.
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability
- Accountable for the successful execution of approved marketing communications plans specifically branding, events and sponsorship
- Develop and maintain 3rd party relationships for branding, events and sponsorship opportunities
Major Responsibility Areas:
- Support the formulation of the brand’s short to medium-term strategy and marketing plans
- Execution of marketing communication plans and initiatives
- Work with 3rd party Agencies in the development, production and implementation of corporate advertising and internal branding
- Evaluation of marketing communication initiatives to gauge effectiveness in meeting communication objectives
- Develop and deploy content in support of ‘’brand building’’ initiatives
- Drive Oando PLC, OER, other subsidiaries and relevant executive management profiles across all geographies
- Develop, edit and produce brochures as and when required
- Ensure brand consistency across all mediums
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Planning, development and monitoring of branding budget
- Review and make recommendations on sponsorship, advertising, editorial and advertorial proposals which, from time to time, are submitted to the company from external parties
Events & Sponsorship Responsibilities:
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Support the development of strategic plans for events and sponsorship initiatives for Oando PLC, OER and other subsidiaries in line with the organization’s strategic direction
- Identify and review conferences and other business-related events for sponsorship, speaking and networking opportunities
- Evaluate sponsorship and speaking engagement proposals and develop justifications for participation / non-participation
- Secure sponsorship and content-led partnerships with cost savings for the Company
- Work with graphic artist and 3rd party Agencies in the development of all corporate booth properties for exhibitions and events – where relevant this will include structural design, shipping, budget, layout, and storage
- Oversee the crafting of the Exhibit User Experience, including design, messaging strategy and location
- Manage vendor relationships
- Planning and development of Events & Sponsorship budget
- Brief and follow up with support team (PR, Digital) on all event support and content
- Consider and in some cases manage social and digital elements for events the Company and its executives will be participating in (as attendees, speakers or sponsors)
- Identify and initiate thought leadership and brand profile raising opportunities
- Oversee selection, branding and on time delivery of corporate gifts
- Identify and assist in coordinating any PR opportunities in the production of press, promotional and branding material for event
- Coordinate advertising and collateral material design, production and distribution
- On ground management of all Oando PLC, OER and other subsidiary internal events
- Supervise timely completion of RAG work plans
- Daily tracking of RAG (Red, Amber & Green) work plans to ensure flawless execution of weekly tasks to ensure timelines are not missed and issues are identified in advance
- Provide support to other subsidiaries on events and sponsorship, as may be required from time to time
- Other duties as directed and required by the Company.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at Coca-Cola|
Key Performance Indicators
- Extent to which the brand identity, brand story and achievements are positively reinforced through events and sponsorship and branding opportunities
- Shift in brand associations / perception internally and externally
- Quality and cost effectiveness of external communications efforts implemented
- Timeliness of deliverables
- Effectiveness of partnerships with 3rd party Agencies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- 4 – 5 years of experience in brand management, event management or PR
- Experienced at managing diverse stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of marketing (advertising, PR and events and sponsorship)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Good attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to tackle challenges constructively, and find creative solutions
- Time-management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to manage budgets
- Analytical thinker, logical and methodical
- Team player.