> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The West African Examinations Council, a non-profit-making organization, with its head-quarters in Accra, Ghana, was established in 1952 after the Governments of Ghana (then Gold Coast), Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia enacted the West African Examinations Council Ordinances in 1951.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at West African Examination Council (WAEC)
Ad Hoc Staff (Scanning Machine Operators)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: NCE – OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND, HND, B.Sc. Computer Science
- OND, HND, Secretariat Administration/Office Technology
- B.Sc. B.Ed., HND, OND, NCE Grudantes with Certification in the skills outlined in 2(1) below,
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Ability to work under pressure and meet target
How to Apply
Applications should be accompanied by
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Photocopies of credentials
- Valid means of Identification
- 2 Referees, one of whom must be a WAEC staff of the rank of Senior Examination Officer and above.
|APPLY ALSO: Executive Secretary at Dragnet Nigeria|
It should be addressed to:
DR/Controller, ABHSD. TDD., ICTD, Yabu and submitted to the Receptionist, WAEC, Yaba on or before August 9, 2021.
The interview comes up on Thursday, August 12, 2021, at 10am at Yaba, Office.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.