|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services. We are currently recruiting qualified and interested candidates for the position of Business Analyst.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancies at Airtel
Passive & Active Partner Governance Engineer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Development Manager at Expedia Consult|
- Responsible for Passive & Active Partner Governance, follow up on major escalated failures until resolution, Control the implementation of all job orders that take place within the network, generate daily reports of failures exceeding defined KPI, and follow through on all customer complaints
- Validation/Auditing the processes and procedures across strategic partner operations
- Track SLA with strategic and non-Strategic partners to ensure compliance and impose penalties where applicable.
- Supervise software roll-out after first node implementation
- Audit Network configuration to ensure that all the nodes are running with the latest software.
- Supervise and conduct acceptance test for all the new nodes to be integrated into the network.
- Leading/Guiding the MS team during hardware and software change implementation.
- Effective Management of Spare Process within the operations in order to ensure sustained network KPIs.
- Supervise all special events projects like improvement drives, festival target optimization (Charismas, EID & New Year etc), Bombed/burnt sites restoration.
- Project manages MS transition.
- Provide support for all RAN-related issues coming from customers, CSD.
- Provide technical governance with MS partners.
- Follow up on the reported problem.
- Ensure that all the services providers strictly follow the SLA and report any deviation.
- All network changes/configurations are documented and follow through.
- Provide regular updates on the state of the network
- Sign off of all network outages
- Prepare and manage the annual operating plans OPEX (AOPs) for all the active and passive network systems in Airtel Nigeria( Financial)
- Prepare Annual Operating Plan compilation for the active requirement for Airtel Nigeria Networks
- Prepare annual budget for additional spares base on network dimension
- Provide Emergency/Monthly/weekly network reports
- Measure KPIs of the Networks and report variance
|APPLY ALSO: Office Administrator at Cranfield Talent|
- Monitor Network node availability
- Ensure adherence to SLA where necessary to ensure Airtel’s interest is not jeopardized at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 5 years of Networks Operational experience in GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge on Network Elements (Switching Systems, RAN, MPBN and SIGTRAN)
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Experience in the different network vendor areas, such as Ericsson, Huawei, NSN, etc.
- Good Team spirit.
- Attention to detail.
- Personally motivated.
- Proactive spirit.
- Getting it right the first time
Strategy & PMO Executive
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Digital Marketing Intern at Optimus Prime Logistics|
- Provide administrative, strategic assistance, and financial analysis support to the Executive in all business-related matters – including preparation for various reviews, external speaking assignments, etc.
- Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews and meetings and update the Executive on the status of various initiatives to ensure that deployments & implementations take place as per the plan.
- Work with the Executive Council Members to proactively prepare for the reviews
- Lead identified strategic projects as a program manager (design, project management and follow up)
- Engage with external bodies and knowledge forums across Nigeria – Identify suitable external forums for representation by Airtel to build and strengthen the Airtel brand in Nigeria
Strategy & Financial Planning:
- Provide input as required and implement the strategy on specific projects and initiatives. May also be required to perform a supportive role in different phases of the strategy development.
- Assist in the creation of strategies and financial plans in close coordination with Nigeria Executive Council Members
- Support decision-making abilities of the Executive by conducting detailed analysis on key strategic issues.
- Organize briefing materials and logistics for workshops or presentations
- Prepare and run the agenda and content for strategic business meetings, conferences and forums.
- General office support to include minute taking, monthly reporting, preparing presentation materials, dealing with telephone enquiries, filing and general correspondence.
- Develop and maintain records and information systems in accordance with office policy and procedures.
- Prioritizing all incoming mail and ensuring necessary actions are taken
- Assist in organizing and maintaining systems for the storage and
- retrieval of information.
- Provide an effective interface between the Executive’s guests and other members of the company.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries and as far as is possible process these through to their resolution.
- Manage staff and resources allocated to the job in accordance with the authority’s policies and code of ethics and standards.
- Effective time and diary management for the executive.
- Handle other administrative functions of the Group.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited|
- Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews & meetings and update the Executive on the status of various initiatives to ensure implementations and deployments as per plan.
- Review and monitor various key programs to ensure consistency with defined objectives
Support / Networking with Internal / External Stakeholders:
- Act as Opco SPOC for Group initiatives
- Support the CEO’s engagement with external stakeholders – Regulators, Suppliers, Partners including corporate gifting initiatives
- Coordinate with senior leadership in Nigeria and Nairobi for key data and information exchange and report preparation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Degree in a Quantitative Degree, Economics, Accounting or the Social Sciences.
- An MBA or Masters’ Degree from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 12 years work experience, preferably 5 years in telecoms, business planning or financial services
- Financially savvy
- High energy person with the ability to organize, manage and deliver key strategic initiatives
- Strong communication skills – Both written and verbal
- Project & Program management skills
- Ability to work seamlessly across businesses and hierarchy levels
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and networking skills
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.