|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Chicken Republic
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana.
Food Concepts is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
Brand Activation Officer
- Support the Marketing team to drive effective execution of BTL marketing activities within assigned marketing Hubs. i.e.leafleteering activities, bulk order sales drive, data collection/lead generation, instore sampling or engagement and events setup support, etc.
- Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day implementation of all direct marketing / BTL brand awareness campaign activities within assigned marketing HUB.
- Contribute to the planning and generation of the monthly activation schedule, based on the reviewed need areas, perceived opportunities within the Hub, and requests from the Operations team.
- Generate, approve and implement weekly activation route plan.
- Manage and supervise the performance of activation team members (9 Marketing Operatives) to deliver smooth execution of BTL activities
- Coordinate and supervise all BTL engagement activities such as leafleteering activities, bulk orders drive, data collection and lead generation, instore sampling etc.
- Ensure effective coverage of the below consumer touchpoints within the assigned marketing HUBs:
- Corporate Organizations
- Educational Institutions
- Religious Organizations
- High Human and Vehicular Traffic Bus Terminals
- Events Centers
- Shopping Malls Etc
- Effectively manage and utilize all assigned brand marketing assets and resources to meet the set goals and objectives of the unit.
- Ensure activity reports are sent timely and as required.
Key Performance Indicators
- (%) incremental performance on YOY consolidated sales of stores trading within the coverage area
- (%) Incremental performance on YOY consolidated transactions of stores trading within the coverage
- Data gathering and execution and of key consumer touchpoints (%)
- Team Management Effectiveness (%)
- Timely planning of activations and activities (%)
- Timely reporting of executed marketing activities (%)
- Coverage Effectiveness
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of an HND / Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a direct marketing or experiential marketing agency.
Skills, Competencies and Requirements:
- Familiar with the Direct Marketing Activations
- Team building and team management
- Cost Management
- Feedback and Guidance
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Inventory Management
- Performance Management
- Must be able to Drive
|APPLY ALSO: Audit Executive at Konga Online Shopping Limited|
General Management / Supervisory Competencies / Requirements:
- Strong Analytical skills
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to monitor individual/team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively during activations
- Confidence and a friendly disposition
- Reliable and dedicated
- Escalate issues when necessary.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Proactive self-starter
- Empathetic and enthusiastic towards organizational goals
- Logical Mind
- Creative Imagination
- Ability to work with the production manager and build a team
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Collaborative management style, however decisive as well.
Risk and Compliance Associate
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Procurement Specialist at Plan International|
- To design, implement and coordinate compliance activities across the business to assure compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, rules and regulations as well as statutory requirements.
Risk & Quality Monitoring:
- Ensure and monitor store compliance to Company policies, procedures and systems
- Monitor the implementation of internal audit recommendations to ensure the satisfactory resolution of identified significant issues
- Conduct OSC – Operations Standard Compliance on stores to ensure compliance to store standards
- Ensure follow up on gaps identified Monitor the implementation of internal audit recommendations to ensure the satisfactory resolution of identified significant issues
- Ensure and monitor the company’s compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure timely filing of all statutory documents to respective government agencies
Reporting & Recommendations:
- Proactively identify trends and issues from audit findings and formulate recommendations for improving compliance and addressing identified weaknesses/gaps across all locations/markets in which the company operates
- Report on company’s compliance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), SEC, NAFDAC, Government Agencies, etc.
- Develop and maintain the company’s Quality Management system, ensuring full compliance with its guidelines and a consolidated uniform approach across the company
- Report variance and ensure proper follow up.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good First Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role is required
- Membership of the ICAN, CITN, ACCA, CIS or any other related professional qualification is an added advantage.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.