Website Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Geoplex – The fastest-growing indigenous Service Company in Nigeria today was established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the upstream sector of the fast-expanding Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal region.
The aim is to provide the best value in these services to our clients. Great emphasis is placed on quality of services, timely and cost-effective service delivery, and client relations extending beyond the website site.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Logistics Assistant at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Logistics Officer at DAI|
- You will be responsible for providing efficient support and ensure the success of the overall logistics activities whilst providing efficient utilization of resources.
- Assist in the coordination of vehicle controls, supervision of drivers, and management of staff movement.
- Act as a focal point for the receipt of procured goods and logistics services across the company locations following company policies.
- Ensuring routine vehicle checks and prompt servicing.
- Ensure proper usage of all vehicles and timely update of vehicle servicing logbook.
- Establish & implement a preventive maintenance program for all vehicles.
- Facilitate and monitor timely repair of vehicles
- Prudent in operations and maintenance expenses such as fuel management
- Coordination of the timely delivery of procured materials and logistics services.
- Coordinate mobilization and demobilization across office locations.
- Documentation of logistics activities whilst providing timely reports.
|APPLY ALSO: Entry Level Accountant at Finchglow Travels|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office and other productivity tools.
- Strong Numerical and IT skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, team working, clarification and feedback.
- Commitment, Accountability, and Transparency.
- Applicants MUST be residents in Lagos Island or its environs.