Website The British Council
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Logistics Officer at the British Council
CMR and Logistics Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Job Opportunities at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
Contract type: Locally Engaged
Pay band: 4
- The CMR (Confidential Materials Room) and Logistics Officer will support the safe handling in accordance to compliance standards, of confidential materials during the multiple exchanges in country/location.
- This includes movement and activities related to the primary storage area known as the Confidential Materials Room.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in identifying and minimising risk in the workplace
- Experience working in a compliance environment
- Experience of working in a high volume, busy operational environment, delivering to standard
- Proven track record of working in a tightly controlled process driven environment
|SEE ALSO: Programme Officer at the British Council|
- Experience of supporting on delivery of computer-based exams
- All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
- A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
Naira 5,431,443 per annum