|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. Our Management Team is a combination of professionals with competencies that cut across various industries and have exemplified themselves in their fields of endeavor.
As an organization certified by the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) for ISO 9001; 2008, our objective is not to merely satisfy the needs of our clients, but to exceed their expectations as well by providing quality services that meet global standards at a competitive price.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Maintenance Officer at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Jobs at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited|
An indigenous oil and gas company in Victoria Island, Lagos is in search of a full-time Maintenance officer.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience in plumbing are mandatory.
- Knowing air-conditioning systems is an added advantage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical faults.
- Knowledge of facility maintenance e.g., generators, television, etc.
- A good understanding of customer service is essential.
- Have good communication skills.
- 2-3 years (Relevant experience)
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at MTN Nigeria|
- Diploma, HND, OND, BSc.
- Only male applicants are required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Maintenance Officer at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.