MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Marketing Executive at Mastercard
Market Manager, Humanitarian, and Development – West Africa
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Executive at Oxford Castles Real-Vest Limited|
- We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships, and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
- Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
- Business development and sales, working in close collaboration with International Market and vertical Solutions Sales team to secure Community Pass commercial contracts;
- Responsible for H&D programs enablement and execution, in accordance with clients and market team defined success criteria – scale, usage, impact, commercial success, customer satisfaction, product relevance, operational efficiencies…;
- Defining, Organizing, and Coordinating internal and external stakeholder’s activities in accordance with program goals and timelines – project manager, marketing, technology, product, legal, compliance, business, and operations;
- Develop program documentation, in collaboration with other H&D verticals, core team and clients/partners: Scope, Target Operating Model, KPIs / Success Criteria, M&E framework, Organizational Structure, Risk Matrix, Cost Management;
- Assessing program strengths, Analyzing risks, Suggesting improvement areas, Managing changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved;
- Managing budget to ensure program continuity and success;
- Coordinate program monitoring and evaluation;
- Producing and communicating accurate and timely reporting throughout the program lifecycle to the program team and executives/sponsors.