|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Our ideal candidate should have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns. He/she will be comfortable with the day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
|APPLY ALSO: Account Manager at Jumia Nigeria|
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with OEM’s, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all campaigns including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing Automation, Design and CRM tools
|APPLY ALSO: Finance Officer at Oxfam|
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.