Website Vomoz Technologies Ltd
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Communicate with the Project Manager/ Team Lead regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture, and developing maintainable, testable, and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not
- Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Compromise the security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Microsoft Nigeria|
- Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also, manage states in an optimized manner.
- At least 2 years developing apps in Flutter
- Have deployed at least 2 apps in Apple App Store/Google Play
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.