|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Authority Wit
You will be responsible for:
- Managing our clients, preparing documents, including official correspondence, memos, and presentations.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Light sales and marketing tasks.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
|APPLY ALSO: Laboratory Analyst at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)|
- Competitive rates
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.