|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
PalmPay – our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services.
Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions. PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Payroll Specialist at PalmPay
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Jobs at Norrenberger Financial Group|
- Palmpay Limited is looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist to process and manage the company’s payroll. You will be the one to calculate wages based on hours worked and administer payments.
- As a payroll specialist, you must be able to use MS Excel with accuracy and efficiency. You must be very good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information. You must also possess great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives. The goal is to ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner.
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Address and resolve employee complaints relating to the payroll system
- Work with company database programs to process payroll
- Prepare reports to relevant departments about payroll, company budget and expense
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system
- Administer statements of payment (Pay Slips) to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management.
|APPLY ALSO: Accounts Officer at Contec Global Infotech Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; BSc / BA in Business, Accounting or relevant field is a plus
- 3 Years Proven experience as payroll specialist or
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Salary (Monthly Gross)
N120,000 to N150,000 / month.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.